A Little Bit ABOUT Bacon Wrapped Business AND Brad Costanzo
Hi, I’m Brad Costanzo, host of Bacon Wrapped Business.
If you’re a business owner, entrepreneur or marketing executive, this show is for you.
If you’re trying to find your way out of the corporate rat-race and looking for inspiration, strategies and insights, this is show is for you too.
I help businesses grow their revenue through digital marketing, branding strategies and proven direct response campaigns.
First, you may be asking why I named the show “Bacon Wrapped Business”
To be frank, it wasn’t until I had the idea for the name of this show that I decided to produce it. Anything wrapped in bacon is delicious and there’s plenty of plays on words here that just makes it “fun.”
If the show can’t be fun and informative for both of us, why do it at all? I don’t need the money, fame or ego satisfaction, but if I could make it fun and memorable, it’d be worth it.
And it’s been referred to as the “most memorable name on iTunes”
About My Professional Life
I’ve been called an Opportuneur, or an entrepreneur who has an uncanny knack for noticing and seizing opportunities wherever they are, often in multiple industries, niches and professions. I’ve started a string of businesses in multiple industries. Some have been fantastic successes and others have failed to be profitable. (Notice I didn’t say “I failed” because each of those experiences brought me great “feedback” about what doesn’t work.
- I started profitable yard service company when I was 15.
- Worked for Disney World after college (and yes, I have many secrets)
- Sold television advertising spots on a local TV station in Orlando, FL
- Managed $18 million in assets at a major financial brokerage company
- Consulted with with Financial Advisors helping them grow their business
- Started a consulting company serving commercial real estate owners and helping them to defer their income tax liability
- Achieved Master’s Certification in NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming. (Am I using it on you now? I’ll never tell)
- Launched, grew and exited a successful portfolio of infomation products and sold to an investor group from New Zealand
- Angel funded and co-founded a GPS software startup for consumers with Garmin and Tom Tom GPS
- Published and strategically marketed 8 books for my expert clients that each became #1 bestsellers and parlayed this success into successful sales funnels.
- Consulted a health supplement company currently on track to do $20mm in revenue by providing marketing direction and development of strategic alliances.
- Directed and advised the marketing department for an 8-figure real estate SAAS and coaching company
- Cofounded an exclusive mastermind called The Boardroom Mastermind for 6-8 figure business owners and executives.
- Have advised and consulted with numerous businesses from experts, authors and consultants to SAAS and e-commerce business on a full range of marketing strategies.
- Co-founded and direct the marketing and branding of Stiletto Coffee
- And I’m on the board of multiple companies advising them on their growth and marketing strategies
- Have successfully hosted Bacon Wrapped Business since June 2014, where I have interviewed some of the top experts in the field of business and marketing.
And that’s the closest I’ve come to writing a “resume” since 1998! I hated it then and I hate it now.
I own a marketing consultancy and profit improvement company called Costanzo Marketing.
Recently I got on the phone with a client and asked him if he’d give me a recommendation. I liked what he said so much I turned it into a video…
About My Personal Life
I grew up near St. Louis, MO, lived in Orlando, FL then Dallas, TX before selling my first company and moving to San Diego, California where I currently call home with my wife Kenia Costanzo (founder of Stiletto Coffee) and my dog Indy.
I enjoy water sports, hiking, fast cars and masterminding with my friends, all of whom seem to be entrepreneurs. Here’s some videos of me doing all of the above
Enough about me, go listen to some of that sizzling bacon wrapped business advice right here