Dan Kuschell is a Dad, Thought Leader, Humanitarian, Angel Investor, and Business Growth Specialist. Dan started his first company at 22 years old, has owned multiple companies, and has over 22 years of experience helping business grow exponentially.
Dan’s clients include executives, entrepreneurs, parents, and leaders from over 38 countries in diverse industries. He consults with some of the leading companies in the world today with his transformational processes and tools that drive more business, sales and profits.
In 2007, 2 weeks after his son was born, Dan woke up with sharp pains in his chest, drove furiously to the hospital, and after rigorous testing, tubes, and scans, ended up on a operating table told by the Doctor that he had a 1 in 500 chance of dying going through with the procedure.
Dan calls this the “false alarm” that transformed his life and since that time he has dedicated his time and energy working on worthwhile, fun projects, living on his terms – as he spends his time with industry leaders, entrepreneurs, parents, and organizations that are making a positive impact.
On this episode you’ll also hear
- The problem with chasing shiny objects
- Realizing what’s really important in life after near death health experience
- The 3 Questions Dan asked himself to get clear on his life.
- How systematizing his business led to him being able to get out of overwhelm and eventually selling it
- How he and Joe Polish carefully curate and create and amazing mastermind experience.
- and much more.