Email marketing is still the most effective mass channel of communicating with your customers and prospects. However, I’ve found that many business owners have no clue how to write emails that not only get opened but engage the reader into taking action.
Email marketing done right, however, allows you to cash checks on demand.
Meet Nick Quick…
I invited my good friend and email marketing copywriter Nick Quick from EmailMarketingDone.com onto the show to spill some of his secret formulas and resources for getting emails opened and read and getting customers to buy more because of it.
Listen closely as Nick shares his 3 most powerful resources for finding email subject lines and headlines.
Share the show, review it on iTunes and if you’d like a second opinion on your business, email me email@example.com
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why your open-rate isn’t nearly as important as you think it is…
- But how to get an insanely high open rate anyway
- 3 places to find inspiration for amazing subject lines
- What mistakes most people make when trying to engage with their list
- How to inject “personality” into your email even if you have none
- and more
Resources & Contact Information
Contact Nick Quick at: EmailMarketingDone.com