If you sell anything to anyone, then you’re going to want to listen to this
episode episizzle several times, and take notes, lots of notes.
Meet Gulliver Giles
Gulliver has been described as “the best sales trainer on the planet.” He’s definitely one of the most UNIQUE, which will make sense when you hear about his “Sword of Sales” system and his famous “Armor of God” objection handling system have revolutionized the sales industry – in the best possible way.
Gulliver’s mission is to re-educate the world about sales and salespeople – his firm belief is that, despite its reputation, sales is NOT evil, and that real salespeople sell from a place of love, not manipulation.
When you listen to his episode, Gulliver will actually reveal his entire formula for handling sales objections that he terms “The Armor Of God,” which is normally only taught to his private clients at a very high price, but he gives to us for FREE!
You NEED to hear this.
Here are other topics you’ll hear (and many of which will make much more sense during the episode)
- How to wield the 2 sided blade of fear, slicing the fears off your clients and your self.
- What the “Shield of Perseus” has to do with overcoming your fear of sales
- How to “be the accurate reflection of the projections of others so we can change their perception”
- “You can’t close a door that isn’t open”
- The difference between manipulation and persuasion is _____
- The armor of God objection handling system to turn a yes into a no in five minutes.
- How to figure out if a maybe is a yes or a no, and if a no is a yes
- The 5 main types of objection and how to get over them.
- And a lot more.
How would you like Brad’s personal cheat sheet/notes on Gulliver’s Armor Of God Objection Handling System that is covered in the podcast?Click Here For Armor Of God Cheat Sheet