How do you use LinkedIn? Do you think of it as a public place to post your resume and ignore it? Do you participate in groups? Do you send annoying an spammy messages to people hoping that they’ll respond.
If you’re like most marketers, professionals and business owners you either aren’t using it at all, or you’re not using it effectively.
I’m guilty of under-utilizing it myself.
That’s why I invited Josh Turner on the show so I could systematically extract his best practices, juiciest strategies and step-by-step processes to marketing effectively on LinkedIn.
What Josh told me surprised me and I’m excited to implement the strategies he shares.
Josh Turner specializes in fully outsourced LinkedIn lead generation campaigns. He is the founder of Webinarli.com, which specializes in webinar lead generations. Josh’s company represents clients like Neil Patel from Quick Sprout, Crazy Egg and various companies like that Neil owns. His client database spans from the US and Canada, to the UK and Australia.
His company also operates LinkedUniversity.com, an online training program for LinkedIn marketing. He’s also been featured in the Huffington Post, Miami Herald and many more national publications. So, you can rest assure that I’ve got somebody who knows what they’re talking about. If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to properly leverage LinkedIn, now is your opportunity to learn from one of the best in the game.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- 04:50 – Why you need to be leveraging Linkedin
- 07:00 – Utilizing Linkedin groups to get targeted prospects
- 13:40 – Growing your Linkedin group
- 18:30 – Ongoing engagement and content management
- 22:40 – How to use Buzzsumo
- 25:30 – How to capitalize on your Linkedin groups
- 27:20 – Promoting webinars
- 30:00 – Primeloop
- 31:50 – Targeting your Linkedin connections
- 33:00 – Snip.ly for content disruption throughout groups
- 39:20 – Announcements vs. traditional email vs. Linkedin inbox
- 43:00 – How Josh uses Linkedin Ads
- 50:00 – What is webinarly and how it works
- 1:01:33 – Unexplored opportunities
- 1:05:22 – A nut that Josh is trying to crack
Resources & Contact Information
Contact Josh at:
Brad’s LinkedIn Profile (in case you’re curious)