Larry Benet is the CEO of the Speakers and Authors Networking Group, SANG, a group of some of the most successful speakers and authors in the world. SANG Members and Participants include: Tony Robbins, Les Brown, Peter Guber, Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hanse, Harvey Mackay, Keith Ferrazzi, Tony Hsieh of Zappos and Paula Abdul
Larry is known as a great connector of people
His goal is to raise a billion dollars over his lifetime through his connections, business ventures, and social influence. Larry is a strong advocate for many charity organizations. He believes that we CAN and WILL change the world, and solve the problems that plague so many of people here in our own country. He is the past Chairman of the Tsunami Disaster RElief Project, where he brought top business leaders together to raise money for the victims of the Indonesian Tsunami.
In this episode,
- We discuss the importance of building relationships and access to influence.
- Larry shares some pretty amazing stories about how his connections have propelled his success and how he got started.
- You’ll hear how “Connection” is truly about paying attention, thinking about what the other person wants and needs,
- and then, more than anything, it’s following that through.
- Most people are focused on themselves, so what great connectors do is focus on others, on their agendas, and in a paradoxical way, they are able to achieve their own.
You can discover more from Larry by grabbing his free Ebook, The Art of Connection, available on his website www.larrybenet.com.
Follw Larry on Twitter.com/larrybenet