Peter Hoppenfeld is a lawyer who really understands marketing and a marketer who happens to be a lawyer. His uses more of a holistic approach to representing clients that aims to bring peace of mind and direction to the business and legal issues that successful, dynamic entrepreneurs face on a daily basis. As a lawyer, adviser, counselor and friend, he tries to integrate himself into his clients’ inner circles and provide a caring, yet dynamic, contribution to their lives and businesses. Listen as Peter shares some of the knowledge and insight he has gained in his 35 years of experience.
- How to protect yourself and your business (no matter how big or small)
- The importance of quality legal documents (Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policies, etc.).
- Monitoring social media posts from customers about your product/services.
- Why Unresolved complaints are a major issue.
- How to pick the right business partner
- The importance of Trademarks and owning your content
Peter likes having regular, long-term clients so that he can share in the growth and maturity of their business, but he also takes on projects on a project-fee basis and can offer hourly rates.
Be sure to share this episode and don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes.
If you have any questions or need help with your business, contact Brad at firstname.lastname@example.org.