Mike Michalowicz is the entrepreneur behind three multimillion dollar companies and is the author of Profit First, The Pumpkin Plan and what BusinessWeek deemed the entrepreneurs cult classic, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur.
Mike is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal, and regularly travels the globe as entrepreneurial advocate.
Mike launched three multi-million dollar companies before his 35th birthday, was awarded the NJ SBA’s Young Entrepreneur of The Year when he was 26. He sold his first company to private equity and his second firm to a Fortune 500. Mike is an active partner in multiple companies, including an American manufacturer, a business growth consultancy, an augmented reality tech firm, and a
certification organization for accountants, bookkeepers and business coaches called ProfitFirstProfessionals.com
In this episode you’ll discover
- GAP accounting: what is it and why doesn’t it work?
- The one small step that will shift your mindset to focus on your profits first.
- Reverse engineering profits: why this is key to your overall business success.
- Some of the most valuable lessons I’ve learned in business.
- Who’s the MOST important employee in your business?
- Much, much more!