Today’s episode was recorded on the day we got the results of the Presidential election. It seems fitting that the topic is all about freedom and capitalism with Ryan Moran, the founder of FreedomFastLane.com, host of FreedomFastLaneLive.com (in December) and the founder of Capitalism.com.
Ryan Moran is an expert in building companies and brands and is teaching people to change the world and make money in the process by building a business and investing the profits.
- Why Ryan believes capitalism was NOT represented in this episode
- The difference between free-market capitalism and crony-capitalism
- Why capitalism is the single biggest force for good and abundance in the world
- Why government sponsored social-safety-nets usually have the opposite effect and how to do it better locally
- Why minimum wage actually hurts more people than it helps
- Ryan’s mission to own the Cleveland Indians
- How and Why he stepped out of his comfort zone and into a new level to get him closer to his goal of buying the Indians.
- Starting a 400 person first-event with massively influential names in business because he didn’t think he could do it
- What to expect this year at FreedomFastLaneLive.com
I’ll be at Freedom Fast Lane Live this year, to join simply grab a ticket at the link above.