Dr. Sean Stephenson is one of the most widely sought after keynote speakers in the world. He has worked in the White House under President Clinton, shared the stage with the Dalai Lama, Richard Branson and many other world leaders, entrepreneurs and visionaries. But all of these accomplishments pale in comparison to Sean becoming a guest on Bacon Wrapped Business With Brad Costanzo.
Kidding aside, Sean is a friend, a mentor and someone I am fortunate to have in my life.
Meet Sean Stephenson
Sean was born with a rare bone disorder that stunted his growth and caused my bones to be extremely fragile. Despite these challenges, he has taken a stand for a quality of life that has reached millions of people around the world.
I personally invested $4,000 in May 2013 to become one of Sean’s speaking apprentices. And the training changed my life and my business.
Sean’s Mission in life is to…
“Rid The World Of Insecurity”
If you’ve seen him speak, it’s safe to say you’ve likely been moved to tears and given a standing ovation. And although Sean’s personal story is touching, his mastery of delivering a speech is second to none.
Sean has received so many requests to learn how to master the speaking business, he created an event he is hosting in November that is still open to registering as of today (October 31, 2014) by visiting SeanStephenson.com/10k
Here’s what you’ll get out of this episode
- What if you could get paid to speak? Sean shares some never-before revealed techniques for making a six-figure income as a speaker
- Are you nervous (or petrified) to speak in public, Sean gives you a simple “mental shift” for transforming fear into confidence.
- Sean reveals his “MDMA” formula strategy that is critical for success as a speaker
- You’ll hear the 3 biggest mistakes amateur speakers make that keeps them from landing high-paying speeches…and…what pros do to land $10,000, $20,000, even $30,000 speeches
- And you’ll hear Sean take me, Brad Costanzo, and pull out a piece of pain in my life and create an opening for any keynote speech (This is worth thousands of dollars to me personally)
- How http://seanstephenson.com/10k helps you skip the hassles other speakers go through and go straight to having the fame, fortune, and impact of being a public speaker… whether that’s your primary business or only a component of it
Sean Stephenson impacts lives around the planet. He’s impacted mine and I invite you to allow him to impact yours.
You’ll hear a very special bonus that Sean reveals near the end of the episode where he offers 3 people a $500 discount to attend his Speaker Training in Scottsdale, this November 13-16, 2014
Please Share This Episode
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media, subscribe on iTunes and sign up for my free newsletter for VIP access to Bacon Wrapped Bonuses and more.