What do most successful entrepreneurs and business owners all have in common?
A business and/or life coach. Someone to teach them how to accelerate their success.
But who coaches the coaches? Who teaches them how to better serve their clients and at the same time, market their own practice as a coach?
Meet Shannon Graham…
Shannon is a highly sought after and experienced mentor to business coaches . He teaches coaches how to achieve peak performance and where to use it in your coaching business.
You’ll want to listen to his episode if you’d like answers to questions like this:
- How do I attract people to work with me?
- Who do I have to be in order to be successful?
- What tools and tactics are right for my style of coaching and personality?
Here’s What You’ll Discover and When:
- 04:25 – Who is The Mentor Coach?
- 09:05 – The type of clients that Shannon works with and how he helps them
- 12:40 – Shannon’s business model and why he does it
- 16:14 – Maximizing word of mouth marketing
- 18:58 – The illusion of entrepreneurial success
- 21:05 – How to easily get client referrals
- 24:40 – What Shannon refers to as “The Shelf Life of Internet Marketing” and why it matters
- 27:20 – The right and wrong way to be an expert
- 30:00 – What’s WRONG with automation
- 35:40 – Shannon’s ideal clients
Resources & Contact Information
Contact Shannon at: TheMentorCoach.com